- Intow ('We', 'Us', 'Our' as the case may be) is not responsible for the quality and the delivery of the products and services purchased from the Sellers.
- INTOW cannot be held responsible or liable for any error, oversight, delay in action or malpractice of the customer, seller or any other third party involved in the transaction.
- The systems and communication have been designed to be easily used, read and understood. INTOW cannot be held liable or responsible if the customer or seller is, for any reason, unable to clearly view or understand any system feature or communication.
- The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and for commercial use only. INTOW does not represent or warrant that the use of the service will be secure, timely, uninterrupted or error-free or that it will meet the seller's or buyer's requirements. For the avoidance of doubt, INTOW does not give any representation or warranty that the service will alert the seller/customer to, avert or prevent occurrences of fraudulent transactions.
- Any notices, warnings and other communication shall be communicated to the sellers and customers at the earliest. INTOW shall not be responsible or liable to compensate for any loss due to delay in the sending or receipt of such information. Any payments made erroneously to INTOW shall, however, be returned to the payer and INTOW shall be provided a reasonable period of time to do so.
- Neither party shall be liable to the other or be deemed to be in breach of the Agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform any of its obligations, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the party's reasonable control including (without limitation) flood, fire, acts of terrorism, civil disturbance, acts of any government or authority, revocation of any licence or consent, default of any supplier or sub-contractor, failure of any power supply, theft, malicious damage, strike lock-out or industrial action, or the failure of any machine computer data processing system or communication link or by any other circumstance whatever beyond its reasonable control.